Tuesday 4 October 2011

Hunting for a good post

Hello my darling little darlings! I know I have been like super absent as of late, but I have a totally great reason for it. You see, JP and I went on a little vacay with some very dear friends of ours. It was really worth it, if I must tell you. I know, I make you sad when I don't post, but really, we had to spoil ourselves just a bit. 


We woke up to amazing views every morning.


Went to adorable little vineyards.


Played with three legged dogs. Whom I shall remember as Stella, cause I don't remember her real name.


Saw beautiful sights.


Enjoyed stunning sunsets out on the verandah


Ate kangaroo. And yes, it is really that tasty. Well, at least I think so!



We played in some vineyards.


Contemplated life. Or something like it.


Explored the great wilderness that is the Hunter Valley.


Smiled and laughed.


Visited some more wineries.


All thanks to these two; my darling friend Princess and her equally awesome husband BossMan.


Oh, and we may have left the Valley with a few bottles of wine for our very own "My First Cellar'.

xoxo
Craig

No comments: